now browsing by tag
We are in need of a nurse to report to our Nurse Manager. Ideally, the volunteer nurse would work 3-5 hours per week carrying out the pro-life mission of our center. Qualifications would be:
- a Christian committed to the pro-life movement’
- strong dedication to the sanctity of all human life
- commitment and dedication to sexual purity
- willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principles and the policies of the center
- must possess a current nursing license
Responsibilities to include:
- Review of client record
- Perform limited ultrasounds after training
- Record client’s medical history
- Meet with client after exam for pregnancy counseling, education and referrals
- Provide client follow up
- Ensure that medical equipment is probably operated and maintained
Our goal is to provide hope, truth and support for the family. Most women facing an unplanned pregnancy are sometimes placed in a situation where they have no help and that’s where our center comes in. We want them to know that they don’t have to feel alone, without options. We provide them with the right education about their pregnancy.
We want to help meet the needs of the women of Ray County and the surrounding areas facing this challenge. Our Medical Director, Dr. David Smith has written Standing Orders for us to provide pregnancy testing, limited ultrasound, vitamin distribution, post-abortion healing classes, counseling and referrals as dictated by their circumstances.
The services we provide are always FREE whether they need a test or a limited ultrasound. We are able to do this through generous donations from other Pregnancy Resource Centers, civic organizations, local businesses and private individuals.